We’re at Number 5 in our countdown of Christmas 2017 Top 10 Wine Gift Ideas. Ever want to put white wine out on the table and keep it at proper serving temperature, but don’t have the space for an ice bucket? With cooler sticks, it’s possible to keep your wine cool even on warm days. Just freeze the Bella Vigna wine cooler stick and insert it into the open bottle at serving time. It will keep your wine cool, provide a drip-proof pouring spout, and aerate the wine as it leaves the bottle.
Many new items are being added to our Wine Accessory Shop for Christmas and you will find each of the Top 10 gift ideas there, along with many other great wine accessories. To make sure everyone has access to recommended products, we’re posting an Amazon.com link below so you may purchase them with an Amazon account.
Check back on Wine Adventure Journal throughout the holiday season to catch more Top 10 Gift Ideas or subscribe to receive email notifications of new posts using the subscribe form in the right column on this page.
Wine Gift Number 5: Bella Vigna wine cooler stick.
- 3 in 1 wine Chiller Stick with Pour Spout and Aerator.
- Sleek Design to fit all bottle sizes with built in BPA Free Stopper.
- Built in Aerator to allow wine enthusiasts to breathe; Chiller Rod to chill wine from inside; Pourer to preserve wine for better Taste Exposure.
- Place the Chiller Rod in the Freezer for minimum of 2 hours.
- Hand wash wine chiller only end enjoy Hassle Free Maintenance.
- 100% with manufacturer’s LIFETIME Warranty.