Welcome to the Kitchen section of the Fine Living Shop - where we feature products that bring it all together for the way you drink, eat and live. Check out the items shown below, to purchase Amazon products, simply click on the Buy From Amazon.com button and items are added to your Amazon Shopping Cart. Log into your Amazon account to complete the purchase.
Spiralizer Vegetable Chopper, Slicer and More
- A complete spiralizing bundle with 7 interchangeable blades, extra blade caddy for safe blade storage, printed color user manual, easy online quick-start guide with our demo videos, and 4 exclusive Spiralizer Ebooks with recipes you can make today!
- It's the quickest way for you to replace carb-loaded, calorie-loaded meals with numerous healthy veggie alternatives, thereby saving you valuable time and money.
- Beautifully shred, slice and chop most firm vegetables and fruits.
- You are covered by Spiralizer's lifetime no-hassle replacement policy.
ThermoPro T17 Dual Probe Digital Cooking Thermometer
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY! REGISTER your product after purchase and RECEIVE EXTENDED 3 YEARS Warranty
- DUAL probe grill thermometer makes it easy to monitor temperatures of two pieces of meat or grill temperature without swapping probes or using different devices!
- Backlit and large LCD BBQ thermometer displays both food /oven/grill/smoker temps and timer for the most intuitive experience when cooking at night outdoors. Flip-out counter top stand and magnetic back allow the meat thermometer to be placed anywhere within the kitchen or grill environments.
- Oven thermometer with step-down probe design; 40" stainless steel mesh cables rated for 716°F connects thermometer to base, which is located outside of oven/grill/smoker.
- Temperature range of 14˚F to 572˚F (-10˚C to 300˚C) and high accuracy of ±1.8°F (±1°C), can display both Fahrenheit and Celsius readings.
Acacia Wood Cutting Board with Prep Trays
- LARGE ACACIA WOODEN CUTTING-BOARD with 2 drawers 14” x 10" x 2”
- Versatile as a Bread Board or as a Cutting Board for Meat
- Catch cuttings in trays rather than creating a mess on the counter top
- Use trays to catch cut food for moving to pan or pot easily
- Use as a serving board
- Trays are machine-washable
Additional products will be available to explore in the next week, listed in categories such as:
- More in Kitchen and Bar
- Living and Dining
- Pool and Spa