Have stories to tell about your favorite adventures in the world of wine and adjacent amusements? Guest writers are welcome at Wine Adventure Journal. We’re interested in any story about wine, but also food, restaurants and fascinating travel destinations.
Want to write a regular column? Share your idea.
Contributions can be tasting notes, product reviews, restaurant reviews, destination reviews, interviews, photos/photo essays, and even videos.
Our guidelines are simple:
- We can only publish articles and information submitted by persons having the legal right to do so.
- Posting of all content is subject to our editorial review and approval.
- We do not offer compensation for submitted material other than a byline.
- Contributors must disclose if they received any item or service of value in return for their review or if they have had a past or current business relationship with the entity being reviewed.
- If copyrighted by the author, submission to Wine Adventure Journal constitutes assignment of one time rights.
- It’s OK to promote a wine, winery, tour, destination, or other topic with which you have a business relationship (contractor, employee, ownership, etc.), but we ask that you don’t include any links in your Wine Adventure Journal content that execute a sale. Otherwise, links to your site are just fine.
- We retain the right to edit material for grammar, spelling, punctuation or clarity. If you don’t like our edits we’ll be glad to remove your post from this site.
- Our most important guideline – no negative reviews.
Please use the form below to describe your contribution and I’ll email you back with more guidelines for submission.
I look forward to hearing from you!
John Souerbry (Wine Adventurer, editor, etc. etc. etc.)