Our Christmas Gift Guide will come in mighty handy now that we’re within two shopping months of America’s favorite shopping holiday. We’ll be counting down a new gift recommendation from our Wine Living Shop each week for the next ten weeks and adding it to this page, possibly including a companion or related product of interest to Wine Adventurers.
Number 7: The Le Chateau Wine Decanter incorporates two important features that make a great decanter: wide base for maximum aeration and long, wide neck for easy pouring. This lead-free crystal decanter is also reasonably priced. Visit our Aerators & Decanters page for more information and to add this item to your Amazon shopping cart.
Number 8: The Vinenco Wine Chiller is the perfect gift or stocking stuffer. Keeping wine at proper serving temperature on hot summer days can be tough and temperature has a huge influence on taste and overall enjoyment. We don’t always have an ice bucket we can put outside on the patio table and running to the refrigerator whenever it’s time for refills can be a hassle. This wine chiller is like having ice in the bottle without diluting the wine. Just put the steel rod in the freezer to chill, empty a little wine from the bottle to create space for the rod, then insert the rod with attached pouring spout. See below for latest price and to add to your Amazon shopping cart.
Number 9: High quality wine glasses improve enjoyment of the aroma and taste of just about any type of wine. Spiegelau Bordeaux glasses became the standard multi-varietal glass around Wine Adventure base camp when recommended by friends who own a Sonoma County winery. As a gift, these glasses in the four glass box set, provide an excellent value.
- 21.9 oz Bordeaux Wine Glass
- Impeccable quality
- Dishwasher safe
- Non-Leaded Crystal
- Made in Germany
- About $47
Here is the Spiegelau glasses and similar products from our Wine Living Shop Glasses page. Click below for more information or to add any of the products shown to your Amazon shopping cart.
Number 10: We’ll start the countdown with a classic Christmas gift for wine lovers – the electronic cork screw from Secura.
- Rechargeable – Easily remove corks in seconds. Compatible with most wine bottle sizes. Open up to 30 bottles on a single charge.
- Easy to Use – Simply place on top of your wine bottle, press a button and your wine is open and ready to serve.
- Small Footprint Saves Space – small enough to store discreetly away when not in use. Keep the charging base next to your wine fridge, storage rack, credenza, etc.
- Elegant color makes an attractive present, or use it at home, when catering, at banquets, in restaurants or behind the bar.
- Reliable product and service – 100-240V wide input voltage range covers The known voltages of most places in the world.
- Current Amazon.com price about: $20
Here is the Secura and similar products from our Wine Living Shop Corkscrews and Openers page. Click below for more information or to add any of the products shown to your Amazon shopping cart.